- BACK-TO-SCHOOL BASH: The bash has been rescheduled to August 8th from 5-7pm at the basketball court due to Robertson County schools open houses being scheduled on August 1st.
- PET POOP: Per your lease, you are responsible for picking up after your pet/animal. It is relatively easy to pinpoint the household responsible for violating this rule when it happens. Only you can prevent your household from not receiving a lease violation- this is your warning.
- COURTESY OFFICER: The courtesy officer will not be available August 14th-18th. Contact Greenbrier Police Dept. if you have any after hours activity/complaints during this time.
- MAIL: Please do not approach the mailbox area if the mailman is actively distributing mail. It is important that you are not trying to grab mail out of your mailbox while he has the boxes unlocked. Also, be sure to list your building and apartment number on all mail. If you do not, it will not be accepted by the office and will be returned to the sender.
- TRASH: You are not allowed to sit any type of trash (bags, diapers, etc.) outside of your apartment door. All trash must be taken to the dumpster immediately once you remove it from inside your apartment. Not only is this unsanitary and causes smells and pest issues, but it is also a huge eye sore. There are 5 dumpsters on property, if one is full, do not continue to pile your trash on top. Simply, take it to another less-full dumpster to dispose of. Please be courteous of your community and home- it takes a village.
- OFFICE CLOSED REMINDER: The Office will be closed Friday, August 30th.
- COMMUNITY YARDSALE: The community yard sale is scheduled for 9/21 from 8 am to 4pm. If you are interested in having a yard sale, it is the only day of the year you are given permission to do so on property. If it rains, the yard sale will be rescheduled to 9/28. You must notify the office by 9/18 in order to participate. See the yard sale flyer in this newsletter for more information.
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL!: Stop by the office on Thursday, 9/19 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm for ice cream! Meet your awesome courtesy officer, Sheri Cartwright, and talk about anything you would like to discuss. Or just eat some ice cream with us!
- WORK ORDERS: With such a great maintenance staff here at Ridgewood, we are all use to having our service requests completed same day. However, per your lease, please allow us 3 to 5 business days to satisfy a non-emergency service request. Since we are short-handed company wide on maintenance techs, this time allotment is more important than ever. Please do not repeatedly contact the office if your non-emergency work order is not satisfied same day or by next day. You are important to us and we will make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner.
- CURFEW: The property curfew is dark. No persons should be loitering on the basketball court, playground or grounds in general after dark. Revving of car engines and loud music while on property is also prohibited, this includes your guests. It is your responsibility to disclose all rules to your guest. All residents deserve the right to a peaceful community.
- BREEZEWAYS ARE NOT FOR STORAGE: We have noticed multiple breezeways being used as storage for household items. The only type of furniture that is allowed outside of your door is patio furniture. You are welcome to have a plant, ashtray, door mat, décor, patio chair, outdoor bench, or small outdoor table as long as the items do not block easy entry for your neighbors to get to their homes as well. Some examples of items not allowed outside of your door are inside furniture, bicycles/riding toys, mops, brooms, rolled up rugs, personal belongings that do not belong outside, etc. This is in your lease and is being heavily enforced. Using your breezeway as storage will result in a lease violation.
& Pest Control