1. ALL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS DISCUSSION: It is your responsibility as the head of household to make sure that all your household members follow the community rules. There has been a lot of playing with sticks resulting in others getting hurt, rocks from the water runoff at the front office entrance being pick up and displaced and people hanging on the property light poles to the point that they break. It is vital that you discuss this with your household IMMEDIATELY even if you don't believe that any of your household members have participated in causing these issues. We will be sending lease violations to all residents who have a household member doing any of the above. If these rules are not followed, your lease could be terminated.
2. REGISTERING & STORING BICYLES/RIDING TOYS: As a reminder, ALL bicycles and riding toys must be permitted through the office. If yours does not have a permit sticker, you need to contact the office immediately to register it. Several bicycles and scooters have been confiscated last month because they were still being stored under breezeways or tossed around the grounds. If your bicycle or riding toy is found in the breezeways, under the stairs, or tossed on property grounds, we will confiscate it and hold it for 14 days. If it is not spoken for after 14 days, it will be donated or disposed of. You are only allowed to store bicycles/riding toys inside of your apartment or at the designated bike racks on property. Even if the bicycle/riding toy is permitted through the office, it will still be confiscated if stored improperly.
3. RIDING BICYLES/RIDING TOYS THROUH BREEZEWAYS: Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that all your household members are not riding bicycles/riding toys through the breezeways. Just as loitering is not permitted in the breezeways, neither is riding through them. Breezeways are entrances for residents to get in and out of their homes and all residents should be able to do that safely. Riding through the breezeways is causing people to get hurt and we have received multiple complaints. Lease violations will be administered for this as well, which can lead to the termination of your lease. Our priority is everyone's safety.
4. CURFEW: The property curfew is dark. No persons should be loitering on the basketball court, playground or grounds in general after dark. Revving of car engines and loud music while on property is also prohibited, this includes your guests. It is your responsibility to disclose all rules to your guest. All residents deserve the right to a peaceful community.
5. TRUNK OR TREAT: On October 31st, feel free to back your car into your parking spot and fill your trunk with candy! Residents are welcome to participate from 6-7pm on Halloween.
6. MOVIE NIGHT: On Friday, October 18th, join us for movie night on the basketball court! It will be a family-friendly movie and will start at sunset. We will know closer to time around about what time that will be, we just want to make sure that it is dark enough so that the projector screen is visible! Bring your lawn chair and blanket! We will provide snacks. Minors under the age of 13 years old will need to be supervised by an adult. No need to RSVP, see you there!
10/9/19- D, E, F Building Inspections & Pest Control
10/16/19- A, B, C Building Inspections
10/23/19- G, H, I Building Inspections